Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Ready




As Iowa got hit with a major snow storm last night, and I'm curled up next to the fire with a warm cup of coffee, I can't help but daydream about brightly colored tulips, bold pastel nails, and a bright chunky necklace paired with a simple Spring dress. This led me to bust out some of my favorite Spring goodies and have a little photo shoot. I also included some pictures that I took last year at Easter.

Nothing excites me more than the cool Spring air, freshly bloomed flowers and being able to enjoy the outdoors come March and April. Hopefully, Winter got it's last storm out of it's system and we are heading closer to warmer weather. I must admit, I'm feeling the winter blues lately and want nothing more than a 60 degree day. Heck, I would be happy with 50 degrees! :) Needless to say, I'm ready to leap in to SPRING!




No comments:

Post a Comment