Saturday, March 2, 2013

Treat Yourself....


..To breakfast in bed!!


Nothing screams Saturday morning relaxation like a delightful breakfast in your comfy bed. As many Saturdays as possible I wake up extra early to cook a homemade breakfast for my husband and I. This particular Saturday ritual called for simple chocolate chip pancakes and eggs. I like to cook my breakfast with perfection using ingredients from scratch. One of my favorite recipes that whips up some delicious fluffy pancakes can be  found here. Add a few chocolate chips and you have yourself one scrumptious dining experience. If you haven't notice, I also LOVE to make my breakfast presentations look beautiful. Simply, place delicate dishes on a serving tray with pretty glass ware, and an elegant presentation has been made. As for the milk bottle, I save my Starbucks frappuccino bottles when I'm done. Take off the label and you have a cute reusable milk bottle. 

Happy Saturday loves!







No comments:

Post a Comment