Friday, April 19, 2013

Coffee Chat


 I will be starting a new series on my blog called Coffee Chat. One of my favorite things to do is grab a girl friend or a family member and talk about life over a warm cup of savory coffee. Life throws so many twist and turns and wonderful experiences, I really don't think there is a better way to share them than with a hot beverage and a loved one. 


Fridays are my day off work and so happen to be a day full of taking pictures for fun and working on my blog. It is also as a day I like to write. Write about my thoughts, what's going on in my life, what inspires me or just sharing new ideas that I have. I wake up in the morning, make a cup of coffee, and sit at my computer to write my next story idea. Coffee Chat is exactly how I'm going to incorporate this writing into my blog. Each Friday I will chat with you, my reader, something different. Hopefully it is something you may be able to find a little inspiration through.


This week's Coffee Chat is my Reflection on the Boston Marathon. You can find my write up HERE.

I hope everyone enjoys this day, rain or shine, we all have something to be happy about :) 

For me, it's HAPPY FRIDAY!
This adorable mug was gifted to me. You can find them at Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment